View as List Grid
- Stone Tone Buff-On-Wax
- KEMIKO® Solvent Based Wax is designed for use on porous surfaces (primarily interior) that are unaffected by contact with mineral spirits, such as new and old concrete, unglazed brick and tile, flagstone and unsealed wood. Wax enhances the depth of color and provides surface protection.
- SS3700 Epoxy
- KEMIKO® Water Base Quick Dry Epoxy is an easy to use, two component, color or clear epoxy concrete sealer. This water based epoxy coating comes in clear gloss and pigmented versions. It has a long pot life and low odor, which is ideal for interior applications that may have limited air flow.
- SS3500 Epoxy
- KEMIKO® 100% Solids Self-Leveling Pigmented Epoxy is a color floor epoxy coating that offers excellent adhesion to properly prepared concrete and steel. It is user friendly, low VOC and cures to a very hard, resilient, high gloss film. This self-leveling color floor epoxy can be applied as a primer and finish on most interior surfaces. Excellent abrasion resistance, non-blushing in high humidity, available in many colors.
- SS2400 UV Polyurethane
- Water Base Polyurethane Topcoat Gloss Clear is a two component, water base polyurethane concrete sealer coating that is UV Resistant. This fast-curing, low odor and low VOC polyurethane is intended for use as a decorative or industrial concrete topcoat (sealer) in both interior and exterior applications.
- SS2400 Polyurethane
- Water Base Polyurethane Topcoat Gloss Clear is a two component, water base polyurethane concrete sealer coating. It exhibits excellent adhesion, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance and hot tire resistance, making it a superior garage floor sealer.